Dining and Traveling Experience of Sun Moon Lake
Natural Food & Farming Experience
Once you discover a small natural farm, everything becomes exquisite!
Vendor: Hometown Linwei (No.381, Linwei Rd., Jiji Township, Nantou County)
- The experience takes around 2 hours.
- Include: Tour guide to the 180-year-old manor and ecosystem of the farm + Candied Roselle DIY (Oct.~Nov.) / Herbal Cake with Sliced Radish DIY+ Farm souvenir and trying out natural tea drinks.
- Courses open regularly on 10AM every Saturday. Please make reservations 7 days in advance.
- Reservation Phone: 049-2760068
- Business Hours: 09:00-17:00. Day off weekly on Monday and Tuesday.
Uninterrupted Taste of First Love
Know the ecosystem at Taomi and play with sweet & sour passion balls!
Vendor: Taomi Recreational Farm Area (No.64-4, Taomi Ln., Puli Township, Nantou County (left side by the entrance of Taoyuan Elementary School))
- The experience takes around 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Include: Tour guide to Taomi Ecological Village + Passion Ball DIY+ 500ml passion black tea
- Please make reservations 3 days in advance and groups will be formed when 10 or more people make reservations (only those who have paid count)
- Reservation Phone:049-2911591
- LINE ID ：tomi64
Tour Guide at Coffee Manor
Go, wild boar! From a seed to a cup of coffee!
Vendor: Coffee Estate (No.12-8, Yongchuan Ln., Yuchi Township, Nantou County)
- The experience takes around 1.5 hours.
- Include: Tour guide of the manor and enjoying its coffee
- Reservation required. Each group can have the maximum of 10 people.
- Reservation Phone:049-2899347
- Only an extra charge of NT$200 needed for afternoon tea course per person after reserving for the experience tour (the original price is NT$270).
Merry Party for Beauty’s Leg
Be a farmer for half a day and see how water bamboo loves to drink mineral water!
Vendor: Best Bamboo (No.49, Zhusheng Rd., Puli Township, Nantou County)
- The experience takes around 4 hours. It includes tour guide + harvesting water bamboo + DIY activity (choose from water bamboo beverage modulation or creative cuisine) + water bamboo full course.
- Please reserve 7 days in advance and 30 people will form a group.
- Can choose between morning (09:00) and afternoon (12:00).
- Winter (Dec. 1, 2017-Jan. 10, 2018) & Summer(Mar.-Jun.)
- Reservation Phone:0935-671-458
Traveling at the Home of Tea
Make your own black tea pack to create the flavor that belongs to you!
Vendor: Hugosum Black Tea Manor (No.5, Xiangcha Ln., Yuchi Township, Nantou County)
- The experience takes around 90 minutes.
- Include: Guide on the black tea of Sun Moon Lake + Modulating tea packs with their personal flavor + Packing their handmade tea packs + Enjoying tea
- Please reserve 3 days in advance.
- Reservation Phone: 049-2897238
- “Black tea oil rice noodle set course” is also available. Please reserve in advance.
Tour Guide to Primitive Forest Mushrooms
The secret of co-existing with Mother Nature and eating mushrooms raw!
Vendor: Maosong Mushroom Farm (No.56, Xingshan Ln., Yuchi Township, Nantou County)
- The experience takes around 1 to 1.5 hours. It includes knowing nature farming mushroom plantation and their growing environment.
- Please reserve 7 days in advance and 20 people will form a group.
- Reservation Phone: 0932-670-081
Experience Longevity Soup
Secret of longevity! Taiwan Pine that can be used from root to leaf.
Vendor: Fushui Manor (No.2-15, Wuma Ln., Hsincheng Village, Yuchi Township, Nantou County)
- The course is about 30 minutes and include Taiwan Pine mashed tea.
- Please reserve in advance and 4 people will form a group.
- Reservation Phone:0977-273-374
- Business Hours: 09:30-22:00
- “Chicken Hotpot Cooked with Old Pine Roots” is also available. Please reserve in advance!
Classic Fantasy Palace: Fantastic Night at Poseidon’s Palace
Night life of Sun Moon Lake! Experience pirate-style Taiwanese bar.
Vendor: Fantastic Night at Poseidon’s Palace (No.69, Xiushui Ln., Tungkuang Village, Yuchi Township, Nantou County)
- Set course include: Captain Hook’s Appetizer (2 dishes) / Intestine and Meat Kabob / Dream Paradise Bird / Drunkard’s Dish / Pirate’s Private Cuisine / Fried Rice or Fried Noodle with Salty Fish / Stamina Hot Pot
- Please reserve during its business hour.
- Reservation Phone: 049-289-5161
- Business Hours: 18:00-01:30. Day off every Tuesday.