Event date：2023/9/16 (Sat.) 07:30~15:00
Venue：Checheng Visitor Center
Starting from Checheng, explore the towns of Shuili and Jiji using bicycles and three different routes and styles of play. This '' cycling ''activity is suitable for both children and adults. Using a group approach, participants will randomly select tasks at each location to ''Self-exploration stamp collecting'' and at ''Slow-paced guided cycling tour'' you can have a leisurely ride along the scenic routes. All activities will start from Checheng and cover the areas of Shuili and Jiji. Participants can choose a suitable route based on their own preferences and physical condition. Upon completion of the ride, participants will receive souvenir and coupon, which can be used in the bazaar.
Slow-paced guided cycling tour
- Event Date:2023/9/16 07:30-15:00
- Participants:Open to all, participants must ride bicycles.
- Registration Fee:NT$300 per person, including insurance, bib, certificate of completion, souvenir, and a NT$150 coupon.
- Event Description:The Ji-Shui adventure tour will be led by a guide in teams. The tour includes sightseeing and commentary. Completion of the entire course is required.
- Gathering Time:07:30~08:00
- Departure Time:08:30~15:00
- Route Length:38 kilometers
Checheng Visitor Center→Shuili→Shuili Riverside Bike Trail→Mingxin Academy→Wuchang Temple→Tesheng Center→Dazhangshu→Jiji Green Tunnel→Jiji Weir→Shuili Old Street→Checheng Visitor Center